Keepmoat Homes came to Evolution to produce and deliver various products promoting new health & safety procedure and government guidelines. They required a range of products and needed a very quick turn-around given the recent unprecedented circumstances.
Keepmoat homes are a housebuilder with locations all over the UK. Like many other housebuilders, each site has a sales centre where customers and sales advisors have several discussions.
Normally, these are personal face-to-face meetings, which allow the sales advisors to fully understand what their customers want, but Covid-19 has made this much harder for the sales advisors to engage with its potential customers.
The aim of these products is to help the whole customer journey run smoothly, make the situation as normal as possible and keep customers and staff safe.
The products Evolution produced included:
- Pavement signs – The message on the pavement signs was an explanation of Keepmoat’s Covid protocol. These are free standing and weather resistant, so the sales advisors can place these wherever is most convenient for them.
- Heavy Duty Floor Vinyl – These had directions and social distancing reminders on them. Evolution uses vinyl which can be used internally or externally and can survive customers repetitively walking over them.
- Free-standing Strut Cards – These were small A4 cards which had handy sanitising reminders and polite safety notices, which were used in the sales centre and show homes.
- Door Wraps – These were wrapped around the show home doors, which means no one could miss the message as they enter.
- Pull Up Banners – These summarised all aspects of Keepmoat’s Covid protocol. Once rules are relaxed, these banners can be rolled up into their bases and stored. And if they are ever needed again, they are easy to pull up and put back in place.
- Window Stickers – These had safety reminders which customers could see from outside the sales centre, so they knew the process before they entered.
- Railing Banners – These assured potential customers from outside the development, that they would be safe if they decided to visit Keepmoat’s sales centre.
- A complete sanitising station unit – These units are ideal to place at the entrance to sales centres and were made with Keepmoat’s branding on them.
These products help their staff and customers understand the rules they should be following, so they can all stay safe while continuing the house buying process
The Final Outcome
Evolution delivered these products to each Keepmoat region, which were then dispersed to individual sites. With these guidelines in place, Keepmoat were able to re-open their sales centres and show homes as early as the 29th May.